VII South Asian Essay Writing Competition on International Humanitarian Law: ENSAYO 2015
Centre for Advanced Studies in International Humanitarian Law (CASH) at RGNUL, Punjab in collaboration with International Committee for Red Cross, Regional Delegation, New Delhi, India is going to organize the “VII South Asian Essay Writing Competition on International Humanitarian Law – ENSAYO 2015”.
Eligibility: ENSAYO 2015 is open to students from the disciplines of Law, Political Science, International Relations, Medical Sciences, Mass Media and Journalism from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- The participants may choose to write on any topic within the ambit of the broader theme of the competition.
- Submission must not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The essay must include references in the form of footnotes. The Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) should be followed for the citations.
- All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Footnote Font Size: 10
Footnote Spacing: 1.0
- To participate in the essay competition, the participant must submit their essay along with the registration form available at www.rgnul.ac.in to email@example.com No hard copy submission is to be made
- An abstract not exceeding 200 words mentioning the key issues and setting out the main conclusions reached, must be attached. The title of the mail should be “Essay Submission 2015”.
- Submissions should be sent as soft copies to “firstname.lastname@example.org ” in .doc or docx format only.
- First Prize - INR 25,000 (Henry Dunant Prize)
- Second Prize - INR 15,000
- Third Prize - INR 10,000
Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
Last date for submission: 5th December, 23:00 hours Indian Standard Time
Click here for complete details.