Assistant Professor Law Vacancy At Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
23 July 2019 1:29 PM GMT
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur invites application for the post of Assistant Professor Law.
Name of the Post: Professor Law
No. of Post: 12 (Twelve)
Pay Scale: As per 7CPC (Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57, 700/)
- A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Relaxations of 5% shall be allowed at the Master Level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC (NCL) / Differently Abled Category for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% (or equivalent grade) and the relaxation of 5% to the above-mentioned categories are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedure.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Byelaws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: -
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which is the least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR / CSIR or any similar agency; OR
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to send in their duly filled-in application form along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in case of General category and Rs. 1500/- in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories (drawn in favour of Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur) to the Registrar, BRBRAITT Campus, South Civil Lines, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0761- 2602222
- The Last date for receiving an application at the office of the University before 7th Aug 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here