Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Associate Professor (Criminal Law/Security Law/Constitutional Law) Vacancy At Raksha Shakti University [Walk-In-Interview]
Raksha Shakti University invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Criminal law/Security law/Constitutional law) on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Criminal law/Security law/Constitutional law)
Pay Scale: Associate Professor- Academic Level 13A as per 7th CPC
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned field.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale of the UGC in the LL.M. Degree from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. Degree research with evidence of quality published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to fill in the form as prescribed and submit with necessary documents and send to the [email protected] on or before 31.08.2020 at 1700 hrs.
- Also, candidates are required to bring along with them the "Brief Profile Form" for the interview on 31.08.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Application Form, click here