Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Of Social Sciences
The Commission will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2019 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in West Bengal Judicial Service.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Pay Scale: Rs.27, 700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
Age: 23 to 35 Years
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
How to apply?
· Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission's website at www.pscwbapplication.in on and from the 4th March 2019. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per 'ONE TIME ENROLLMENT' scheme through the same website.
· Those who have already made enrollment through the same website (i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in ) need not enroll once again.
· Commencement of submission of online application: The 4th March 2019 from 11:00 a.m.
· Closing date for submission of online application: The 19th March 2019 (up to 12-00 midnight)
· Closing date for submission of fees through online: The 19th March 2019 (up to 12-00 midnight)
· Closing date for submission of fees through offline: The 20th March 2019.
· However, the Challan must be generated by the 19th March 2019 positively.
To Access Official Notification click here