Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Electricity Service Commission invites application for the post of Company Secretary at U.P. Power Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
No of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Pay as Per 7th Pay Commission-(Level-13, Rs.1,31,100+ Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCLIPWNL/KESCO.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should be a member of the institute of Company Secretaries of India and should hold a Degree in Law from a Recognised University
- Preference shall be given to a candidate having qualification of a Cost Accountant in addition to (A) above from a recognised Institute.
- Minimum 05 years of independent work experience as a Company Secretary. Preference shall be given to those candidates, who have the above experience as a Company Secretary in a power sector company.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should Download the Application Form given in Annexure-1 of the attached Official Notification.
- Fill the Application Form and sent along with proof of payment of Application Processing fee and self-attested photocopy of certificates in support of educational and professional eligibility to [email protected] Application sent by courier or by hand or any other mode will not be accepted.
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
- Application Start Date 20.05.2020
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form 17.06.2020
To Access Official Notification click here