UPES University with a purpose School of Law in organizing UPES National Debate Competition on IPR to be held on 24.04.2019.
Who can apply?
- Any UG/PG course pursuing student from any college/university.
- Stigmatization and Marginalisation- Diverse perspectives
- Inclusionary Policies in Developing Economies
- Rights as an inclusion mechanism.
- A total cash prize of ₹ 10, 000 for the winners.
- Winner: ₹ 5,000.
- Runner-Up: ₹ 3,000.
- Second Runner-Up: ₹ 2,000.
- The registration amount is ₹100 only, per individual participant.
- Please register by 20 April 2019 to avoid last minute hassles. You will receive a registration confirmation mail from our dedicated mailbox upon successful completion.
- To register to click here
- Last Date of registration: 20 April 2019.
- Last date of payment: 20 April 2019.
- Date of the event: 24th April 2019.
- Aayush Agarwal - +91-9760089997
- Keshav Kumar - +91-9034272875
- Gagan Garg - +91-9897318163
To Access Concept Note click here