Law Officer (Deputation) Vacancy At Border Security Force
The government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force invites application for filling up for the post of Law Officers Grade – II (Combatised Post) in Border Security Force on Deputation / Re-Employment basis.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
Pay Scale: Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Pre-revised) equivalent to Level 11 in pay Matrix.
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Eligibility – By Deputation
- Serving Border Security Force Officers with Graduation in Law and six-year Group 'A' service with a minimum of three years of experience in legal affairs; OR
- A law graduate in Central/State Government services holding the analogous post and having not less than six years of experience in legal affairs; OR
- A member of the State Judicial Service having six years of regular service; OR
- A commissioned officer with six years of regular service and having three years of experience in legal affairs in the Department of Judge Advocate General in the Armed Force of the Union, OR
- An officer having a Degree in law and experience of six years as a prosecution Counsel in the pay scale of Rs.8000-13500 (pre-revised) under the Central Government or a State Government.
By re-employment - Retired/released officers from Army, Navy and Air Force who had held analogous post before retirement and possessing following qualifications, having a break in serious not more than two years;
- Degree in law;
- Six years of minimum experience in legal affairs;
- Should be qualified for enrolment as an advocate.
- A post graduate Degree in law
- 2 years of experience in dealing with trials under special laws relating to Armed Forces.
How to apply?
- Since the post is required to be filled up urgently, it is requested that the applications of officers in the enclosed proforma along with complete up to date CR dossiers may be forwarded to the Deputy Inspector General (Pers), HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, 5th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication in "Employment News Weekly".
To Access Official Notification / Proforma click here