Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Jaipur invites applications for the post of Deputy Registrar and Section Officer on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Deputy Registrar and Section Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One) each
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Supreme Court or High Court or District Courts Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits. (a) (i) Holding Analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or (ii) with five years of regular service in the parent cadre or Department in posts in level 10 of the pay Matrix or (iii) With six years of regular service in the parent cadre or Department in a post in level 8 of the pay Matrix or (iv) With Seven years regular service in the parent cadre or Department in posts in level 7 of the pay Matrix and
• Having five years of experience in personnel and Administrative or Judicial work.
• Desirable: Possessing a degree in law from a recognized university
• Persons working under Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/ Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits: (a) (i) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) a post in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.35400-112400) with five years regular service in the grade, or
• Degree from a recognized University; and having 2 years of experience in personnel, administrative or judicial work.
• Desirable: Degree in law
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Jaipur-3020016, Near Sapta Shakti Gate, Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Banipark, Jaipur-302016 on or before 15.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here