Call For Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review Edition VIII [April 2019]
The Board of Editors of the Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLR) is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the VIII edition of the Journal due to be released by April 2019.
Themes - contemporary happenings and/or any relevant issue in relation to Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and must establish its relevance to the area of study that the journal undertakes.
- Articles – 5000 words
- Case Comments – 4000 words
- Research Papers – 5000 words
- The abstract is mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not mandatory for Case Comments and must not exceed 400 words.
- All manuscripts/papers are to be sent in a Word Document Format (DOC/DOCX) to email@example.com.
- Last date for submission: March 05, 2019 [23:59].
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org: or call at +91-8074712527
To Access official notification click here