School Of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science And Technology, Kerala is organizing Two Day International Conference on Child Rights: Emerging Issues And Concerns to be held on March 1st& 2nd, 2019
Who can apply?
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, social workers and students on the broad themes given below.
• Child Rights – International, Regional and National Framework
• Child Rights and Criminal Justice Administration
• Child Rights and Role of Judiciary
• Child Rights and Cyber Space
• Child Rights and Sexual Abuse
• Child Rights and Personal Laws
• Child Rights and Assisted Human Reproductive Technologies
• Child Rights and Human Trafficking
Papers are invited in any one of the above themes. The list is not exhaustive. The themes that are not covered above, but having relevance in the thrust area of the Conference may also be submitted.
Full papers must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format given below:
• For all paper presenters and participants: Rs. 500/-.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or call 08606558242; 09847982918 or
To access Brochure click here