Call For Papers: International Conference On Child Rights At CUSAT
School Of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science And Technology, Kerala is organizing Two Day International Conference on Child Rights: Emerging Issues And Concerns to be held on March 1st& 2nd, 2019
Who can apply?
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, social workers and students on the broad themes given below.
• Child Rights – International, Regional and National Framework
• Child Rights and Criminal Justice Administration
• Child Rights and Role of Judiciary
• Child Rights and Cyber Space
• Child Rights and Sexual Abuse
• Child Rights and Personal Laws
• Child Rights and Assisted Human Reproductive Technologies
• Child Rights and Human Trafficking
Papers are invited in any one of the above themes. The list is not exhaustive. The themes that are not covered above, but having relevance in the thrust area of the Conference may also be submitted.
Full papers must be submitted electronically via email to [email protected] in the format given below:
- An abstract containing not more than 350 words.
- The abstract must also contain the following details such as Title of the Paper, Theme of the Paper, Name of the Author, University/ Institution/ Organization, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- The full paper should be between 3500 – 4000 words (excluding the footnotes)
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing. The authors should follow OSCOLA standard of footnoting.
- Co-authorship is allowed only up to two authors.
- All entries must be original and unpublished work of the author(s) and should not have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form. Any sort of plagiarism will not be entertained.
• For all paper presenters and participants: Rs. 500/-.
- Last Date of Sending Full Paper: 15th February 2019
- Intimation regarding Selection of Papers: 17th February 2019
- Conference Dates: 1st & 2nd, March 2019
For any queries Email at [email protected]; or call 08606558242; 09847982918 or
To access Brochure click here