Call For Papers: NLUJ Law Review (Vol. VI, Issue II), National Law University, Jodhpur
9 Aug 2019 4:09 PM GMT
The NLUJ Law Review invites original, unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and students from India and abroad.
Long Articles (6000-8000 words, including footnotes)
This category is designed to comprehensively deal with and provide a sustained analysis of a particular legal topic. It must analyze the current practice in the field, identify the lacunae therein, and provide constructive suggestions. Author(s) are also encouraged to write and submit analytical responses to earlier publications of the Review.
Short Articles (3000-6000 words, including footnotes)
- Papers in this category must undertake a comprehensive study of specific topics, providing a new perspective and critical insight on the subject.
Notes and Comments (1000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- 'Notes and Comments' are an important feature of the journal. A note is a concise argument focusing on any recent legal controversy or debate. A comment is limited to the critical appraisal of recent judicial decisions, new legislations, or policy reform proposals.
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 2 co-authors are allowed for all categories, except Notes and Comments wherein co-authorship is not allowed.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and not pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication in the Review.
- Submissions that exceed the word limit will not be accepted.
- Deadline for submissions is 18th August 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST.
- The first page of the manuscript should only contain the name of the paper followed by a 200-word abstract. The second page should contain a table of contents, and the main body of the manuscript must begin immediately thereafter.
- All submissions must be made through the Online Form click here
- The Manuscript must be in a Word format ('.doc' or '.docx'). Ensure that the title of the document is renamed to the title of the Submission. PDF/other formats/hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here