Call For Papers: Visakha Corporate Law Review By DSNLU
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU) invites papers for its journal of Corporate Law Review. It offers a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary issues in corporate laws, both from an academic and industrial perspective. The objective of VCLR is to investigate different factors and issues in the corporate world and attempts to investigate and offer functional arrangements, which might be useful in regulatory and policy decisions.
Who can apply?
- Students, scholars, academicians, legal practitioners and others to come up with their contributions.
- The recent changes in Indian Mergers & Acquisitions Control.
- Corporate Democracy and Problems.
- Legal Accountability of Companies.
- Internal Management and Companies Liability.
- The lifting of Corporate Veil.
- Effect of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code on Corporate Governance in India.
- Role of Corporate Governance in addressing the issue of Growing Non-Performing Assets.
- Challenges with Respect to Cross Border Insolvency.
- Corporate Law & Its Environment.
- Private Placement and Preferential Allotment.
- Front Running and Insider Trading.
- Corporate Governance and Sustainability.
- Any other Contemporary topic of relevance on Corporate Laws. The theme is broad to cover various sub-themes under the same
- Articles 3000 – 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Research Paper 5000 – 7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Note and Case Comment 1500 – 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- All manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
- Authors shall declare that the manuscripts submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright laws. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the content published shall vest with DSNLU, viz. the organizer. However, the organizers shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author's name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page, which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and include the author's name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details.
- Plagiarism will result in the summary rejection of the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of one co-author.
- All manuscripts should be emailed at email@example.com.
- Abstract Submission (250-300 words): 10th April 2019
- Selection of Abstract: 15th April 2019
- Final Submissions: 31st May 2019
For any queries contact
- Ms. S. Prathyusha, Assistant Professor, DSNLU at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- Anjani Harika +91 9080400195
- Mani Kumar Gurrapu +91 7075775222
- Vamsi Krishna Bodapati +91 7036100361.
To Access Brochure click here