Call For Papers: Conference On Emerging Trends In Environmental Law & Policy At BHU
Prof. H. N. Tripathi Foundation National Conference on "Emerging Trends in Environmental Law & Policy in India" will be organised by BHU, Varanasi on March 30, 2019.
• Climate Change
• Transfer of technology in defence and electronic industry
• Optical fibre and environment
• Environmental facets of use of Li-ion batteries
• Climate change and geopolitical impact
• Right to live in a clean environment vis-a-vis health
• Impact of climate change on people living on high altitude
• Climate change and food crisis
• Climate change and vector-borne diseases
• Multiple facets of the palm oil industry into environment protection
• Environment and food habits
• Use of nanotechnology
• Carbon tax & credit
• Impact of climate change on human rights
• Climate change and stress on resources (Non-renewable and renewable energy)
• Forestation, afforestation, re-forestation & deforestation
• Environmental degradation; climate change and human migration
• National strategy on environmental education and awareness
• Environmental information and climate change
• Agriculture and genetic engineering
• Soil testing and soil degradation
• Use of bio-manures and GMOs
• Agriculture and conservation of biodiversity.
• Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at email@example.com on or before 10 March 2019.
• Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 3- 4 working day of submission (if accepted).
• All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment, the subject of which should mention 'ABSTRACT SUBMISSION' or 'PAPER SUBMISSION' accordingly.
• No co-authorship is allowed, only single-authored papers are allowed.
• Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following
• Name of the author(s)
• Designation of the author(s)
• Contact details of the author(s)
• Email Id(s) of the author(s)
• Full-length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted latest by 17 March 2019 through email at email@example.com
• The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
• Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words: 10th March 2019
• Last date of intimation of acceptance of abstracts: 13th March 2019
• Submission of Full Paper: 17th March 2019
• Last date of Registration: 25th March 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
• Adv. Rahul Mishra: +91-9425844411
• Adv. Ayush Tripathi: +91-8765214051
• Adv. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari: +91-7579006367
To Access, brochure click here
To Access Registration form click here