Call For Papers: From Denizen To Citizen: Right to Leave, Remain And To Return, ICFAI Tripura
ICFAI University, Tripura is organising a National Seminar on 'From Denizen to Citizen: Right to Leave, Remain and to Return' on February 14-15, 2019.
Who can apply?
Seminar papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students on the issues related to specified themes.
From Denizen to Citizen: Right to Leave, Remain and to Return
- The Human Rights of Non-citizens
- State Obligation Towards Non-citizens: Balance between Human Rights and National Interest
- Challenges of Legally Defining Citizenship
- Protection of Non-citizens in International Law
- Role of International Organizations in Refugee Crisis
- Stateless Person and Citizenship: Prospect of International Citizenship Law
- Dual Citizenship
An abstract along with a brief profile of the authors must be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of Author(s) or any other form of identification must not be mentioned in the Seminar Paper.
- Word limit: 3000 – 4000
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors per paper.
- Student: Rs. 800
- Research Scholars/ Academicians/ Professionals/Others : Rs. 1200
- Last date for submission of abstract: 25th January 2019
- Intimation to the Authors of the selection of their article: 31st January 2019
- Last date for submission of final paper: 12th February 2019
- Registration Deadline & Request for accommodation: 7th February 2019
For any queries contact
Prof. Md. Baharul Islam, Assistant Professor of Law ICFAI University, Tripura Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 7005189370
Prof. Nabarun Bhattacharjee (Seminar Convenor), Assistant Professor of Law ICFAI University, Tripura, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 9435075052
To Access the Brochure click here