Journal of Corporate Governance and Transparency is a peer-reviewed journal from the house of the CFACT centring the concept of corporate governance, interlinking it with transparency. The journal invites contributions on the following non-exhaustive list of sub-themes, but all pertaining to corporate governance and transparency.
Who can apply?
Journal is open for all students, pursuing 3 years or 5-year LL.B. course, LL.M. students, or academicians.
• RTI, a gizmo to guard transparency and accountability
• White collar crimes and corporate affairs
• The interface of IPR and Corporate Due Diligence
• Legal Dimensions with reference to Corporate
• Governance in India
• The role of good governance in Corporate Governance in India
• Globalization and increasing corporate and commercial trends
• Role of Corporate and Commercial know how in the franchise model of business
• Implications of the Privacy Bill on the Banking Sector
• The exploration of financial performance in accounting the relationship between corporate houses
• Role of Corporate Governance and Global Recession
• Abstract: 250-300 (including keywords)
• Articles: 5000-8000 words (including footnotes)
• Case Comments & Notes: 3000-5000 words (including footnotes)
All submissions shall be made in (.pdf) or (.docx) format.
The final submission shall include both, the abstract and the final paper.
Last date for submission of abstract: 27th January 2019
Communication of acceptance to the authors of selected abstracts: 3rd February 2019
Last date for final submission: 25th February 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access the Brochure click here