National Essay Writing Competition By Asha Akanksha Foundation
19 Jan 2019 11:01 AM GMT
Asha Akanksha Foundation is a non-governmental organisation established in the year 2013 working for the education and spreading awareness in the society. Free education, craft classes, dance classes, menstrual hygiene camps etc. have been organised along with creating awareness on the various issues. National Essay Writing Competition is being organised in association with CSR Research Foundation to enhance writing skills among the students and draw attention towards important issues of the Society.
• Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
• General Women, Peace and security
• Justice, Rule of Law and Reforms for women
• Women and Child Rights
• The progress of women legislation and laws in India
• Judicial activism: Analysis of developments made by the Supreme Court
Who can apply?
Competition is open for College and University Students, Undergraduates, Postgraduates & Research Scholars of all Courses/Streams.
- All the submission to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A candidate is eligible to submit only one entry.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- More than one entry from the same college is permitted.
- The completed Essay along with Abstract, Covering Letter and Declaration Form shall be submitted by the candidate in the form of a soft copy (MS Word Format) to email@example.com with the subject of the email as: "Entry for National Essay Writing Competition" on or before March 20th 2019 [11:59 pm].
- The completed essay along with abstract, covering letter and signed declaration form shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the email while submitting abstract should be "Abstract Submission" and for final essay "Entry for National Essay Writing Competition".
- A cover letter shall be made as a separate document in MS Word format and separately attached as a file in the e-mail along with the completed essay which shall consist of details mentioned below:
- a) Full name and address of the Candidate
- b) Name and full address of the Law school/ university
- c) The theme selected for the essay
- d) E-mail of the candidate
- All completed essay shall be submitted in MS Word format and PDF format.
- The word limit of the abstract is 250 words, and the completed essay must be in the range of 2500-3000 words inclusive of footnotes (explanatory footnotes are not permitted)
- Only original essays on the given topics that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed
- Candidates shall send a signed copy (scanned) of the declaration form (provided) along with the essay and cover letter.
- Registration Fees: 50 INR
- Any entry not adhering to registration rules shall not be entertained.
- Registration Link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_BMSRkU0_Snva60nCC35VvvqD6h87ehJC-6dLzSEJR9HBww/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Important Dates
Last Date Of Registration: 15th March' 2019
Last Date Of Submission: 20th March' 2019
For official notification click here