GLC Thiruvananthapuram's 14th All India Moot Court Competition 2019 [28 Feb-2 Mar]
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram, is organizing the 14th All India Moot Court Competition 2019 for the Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer Ever Rolling Trophy.
Dates: 28 February 2019 – 2 March 2019
Venue: Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
Registration Fee: Rs.3,000
- Last Date of Submission of Registration Forms (Soft Copy): 10th February, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 23rd February 2019
- Desk Registration [Submission of Registration Forms (Hard Copy)]: 28th February 2019
- Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 28th February 2019
- Inaugural Session: 28th February 2019
- Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Finals: 1st March, 2019
- Semi Finals & Final Round: 2nd March, 2019
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to A.K. Ananda Krishnan (+918547685115), Namita Philson (+918281775682), or Jayakrishnan A. (+918157018299).
The Moot Invite can be accessed here.
The Moot Proposition can be accessed here.
The Rules can be accessed here.
The Registration Form can be accessed here.