CLS-GIBS takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st National Moot Court Competition. The competition aims at providing first-hand exposure to the practical aspects of the legal profession to the students participating in the event. The objective of the Competition is to give exposure to law students on important issues arising in contemporary socio-eco-legal settings.
Who can apply?
Students of 3 years or 5-year law degree courses from any BCI approved University/ college/Institution/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, only one team shall be allowed to participate in one College/ Institution/ Department. Provided if any college is running both the courses, (3 years and 5 Years) they may send two teams exclusively one from each course.
Date and Venue
The Competition shall be held on 22nd and 23rd February 2019 at CLS-Gitarattan International Business School, PSP 2A & 2B Complex II Madhuban Chowk Sector-14, Rohini Delhi- 110085
• Best Team Award: Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 25000/-
• Runners-Up Team Award: Trophy and cash prize of Rs. 15000/-.
• The Best Mooter Award: Cash price of Rs. 5000/-.
• The Best Memorial Award: Cash price of Rs. 5000/-.
• The Best Researcher Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
(On the basis of Research's Test Result)
• Certificates will be provided to the team with the Second Best Memorial, Second Best Mooter and Second Best Researcher.
• In addition to the above, Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Team Composition and Registration
• Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two Mooters and one Researcher.
• Participating teams should register themselves by sending duly filled registration form and the fee of Rs 3000/-per team.
• Teams have to prepare memorials for both the sides and have to submit 8 hard copies of the memorial for each side by 15th February 2019 to GIBS and to send memorials by email to email@example.com according to the rules and regulations attached herewith.
• Last Date for Registration and submission of Memorial is 15th February 2019,
• Researcher Test on 22nd Jan 2019
For any queries contact:
Shivangi Sharma (Faculty Coordinator): 9891496247
Deepika Gwari (Student Coordinator): 9717787321
To Access Rules click here
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Registration form click here
To Access Brochure click here