NLUJAA To Host 1st VoxAnatolis Nat'l Moot Competition [1-3 Mar]
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, is organising the maiden edition of its
'VoxAnatolis National Moot Court Competition'.
In its maiden edition, the Moot Problem of the VoxAnatolis National Moot Court Competition is based on Constitutional Law, Rights of Refugees, Rights of Indigenous People, Citizenship and other allied themes.
Date: 1st- 3rd March
Location: National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam, Guwahati.
The maximum number of teams that can take part in this competition is 20, decided on a first come first serve basis.
Registration Fee: Rs 3,000
- Release of the Moot Problem: 14th January, 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 5th February 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 7th February 2019
- Anticipated Date for Release of Clarifications: 10th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials and Travel Plan: 23rd February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials,Registration Form and DD: 26th February 2019
The Moot Proposition can be accessed here.
The Registration Form can be accessed here.
The Rules and Regulations can be accessed here.
The Timeline can be accessed here.