2nd Dr. R.U. Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, February 22nd-24th, 2019
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the second edition of Dr. R.U.Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 from 22nd – 24th February 2019, aims at developing and honing the overall skills necessary for the advancement of law students, their career and growth.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2018 – 2019 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members.
- Registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four thousand Only) (non-refundable).
- The payment can be made through NEFT/ RTGS/ DEMAND DRAFT/ CHEQUE/ BT.
- Start of Registrations: 15th December 2018
- Last Date of registration: 31st January 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 15th February 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 15th February 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Shambhu Nath Mishra ( Student Convener): +919455080286
- Vivek Dubey (Co-Convener): +918564880040
- Deepayan Malaviya (Co-Convener): +919415123725
For Invitation, Brochure click here
For Proposition click here
For Registration and Travel Form click here
For Rules and Regulations click here