Dehradun Law Conclave: National Conference On Criminal Law And Criminal Justice System
This conference will serve as a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars, Law Students, Lawyers and other stakeholders from all over the globe to come forward to reflect upon various issues relating to crime and criminal justice system. The conference is organized by Legge Rhythms Media and Publication on 17th November 2019.
Theme - Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System
- Unnatural Offences
- Marital Rape
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Workplaces
- Domestic Violence
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Cyber Crimes
- Organ Trafficking
- Maritime Crimes and Policy
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Women in the Criminal Justice System
- Need for new Criminal Jurisprudence
- Capital Punishment and
- Victims of Trafficking and Prostitution
- Plight of Victims in Criminal Justice
- Unnatural Offences
- Predatory Crimes
- Offences against child
- War Crimes
- Organized Crimes
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Right to speedy trial
- Decriminalizing Section 377: Right to choose partners
- Decriminalizing Adultery
Who can apply?
- Research papers/Articles and Case Studies from the legal fraternity are invited for the presentation in the national seminar. Communication of acceptance will be sent to the authors for presentation.
- Abstracts containing not more than 250 words (identifying your chosen Theme/Sub-Theme) maybe submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with name and educational background, institution and contact details.
- All abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only. The Author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 Authors and only in one paper), subject to registration of all.
- The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the abstract.
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The last date of abstract submission is 15th October 2019
- Acceptance of abstract 18th October 2019
- The last date of registration and full paper submission 7th November 2019
- The last date for attendee registration 12th November 2019
- The dates of the Conference 17th November 2019
- Best Presenter – Rs 2100 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Research Paper – Rs 2100 + Trophy + Certificate
For any queries contact Simran Sharma (Student Convenor) - +917906010343
To Access Brochure click here