DSNLU's National Seminar On Mental Health [7 Mar]
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is organizing a one-day national seminar on Law and Mental Health (Critical Issues in Mental Health Care Act 2017).
Date: 7th March 2019
Venue: Moot Court Hall, DSNLU, Nyayaprastha, Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam.
- Promotion of Mental Health and Prevention of Mental Disorders under the Mental Health Care Act 2017.
- Legal issues relating to Treatment.
- Mental Health Laws and Rights.
- Legal Issues, rights for mental Health in Juvenile Justice.
- Legal Protection from Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment.
- Emerging Trends in Mental Health.
- Conventions on the rights of persons with mental disability.
- Psychology of the child victims of sexual offences and abuse.
- Mental Health and delinquency.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15th February, 2019
- Intimation of Selection of Abstract: 18th February, 2019
- Registration: 19th February, 2019
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 3rd March, 2019
- Date of Seminar: 7th March, 2019
- Research Scholars and students: Rs 1,500
- Academicians & Professionals: Rs. 2,000
The brochure for the seminar can be accessed here.