Call For Papers: ILNU's Int'l Conference On AI [15-16 Mar]
Institute of Law Nirma University is organizing an International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Its Legal Implications. The conference is being organized in collaboration with The Advanced Centre on Research, Development and Training in Cyber Law & Forensics, NLSIU Bengaluru, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Centre for Internet and Society Access to Knowledge, Infinity Law- Tech Educational Services and Saarthi.
Dates of the Conference: 15th and 16th March 2019
To deepen understanding of artificial intelligence, papers are invited, with an opportunity of publication, rewards and participation certificates.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 30.01.2019
- Date of Acceptance Notification of the Abstract: 02.02.2019
- Date of Final Manuscript Submission: 22.02.2019
- Notification for Final Acceptance of the Manuscript: 26.02.2019
- Registration Deadline: 28.02.2019
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
For further details, click here.
The call for papers can be accessed here.