Call For Papers: International Seminar On IPR At Modern Law College, Pune
Progressive Education Society's Modern Law College Ganeshkhind, Pune id organizing One Day International Seminar on "Emerging trends in Intellectual Property Rights" obstacles and opportunities.
Who can apply?
The Modern Law College invites research papers from Researchers, Students, Academicians, Fellows, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, Representatives from NGO and other relevant stakeholders.
• IPR and Pharmaceutical Industry
• Compulsory licensing vis-a-vis cost
• Post Doha declaration and its impact on compulsory licensing.
• Copyright in Cyberspace
• Intellectual Property Disputes and Competition Laws
• ADR and IPR
How to Participate?
- The candidate who wishes to contribute their research articles submissions can send the electronic copy of their paper at the following e-mail: email@example.com.
- Submit full article by 11th February
- Communication of acceptance: 15th February
- Last date for registration: 20th February
For any queries contact
Convener and Contact Persons
• Asst. Prof. Pawan Kalwala: +91-9503845858
• Asst. Prof. Manisha Britto: +91-7378378697
To Access Brochure click here