Call For Papers: ILNU's Int'l Seminar On Transnational Litigation [23-24 Mar]
Centre for ADR, Institute of Law, Nirma University, in association with ICC International Court of Arbitration and Penn State University- International Arbitration Group, will hold International Seminar on Transnational Litigation in March.
Dates: 23-24 March 2019
Theme: The Magic of International Arbitration
- Evidence in International Arbitration: IBA or Prague Rules?
- Specific Performance Against a Sovereign State
- Artificial Intelligence in the Arbitral Procedure
- Third-Party Funders and Security for Cost
Seminar papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students on the issues related to specified themes. Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers on the day of the seminar in person.
- Students: Rs. 3,000
- Professionals: Rs. 4,000
- Accommodation Charges: Rs. 2,000
In case of in-absentia paper/article/essay submission, registration fee is as follows:
- Research Paper and Article Writing: Rs. 1,500
- Essay Writing: Rs. 1,000
- Submission of Abstract: 31st January
- Acceptance Notification: 5th February
- Final Submission: 1st March
- Notification for Final Acceptance of Full Submission: 15th March
Queries can be addressed to Divyanshu Bhardwaj [+91-9662955276], Chetan Saxena [+91-7046996706], or to email@example.com.
To register, click here.
The brochure can be accessed here.