National Conference On Criminal Justice System In India At Geeta Institute Of Law, Panipat
Centre For Criminal Justice Reforms of Geeta Institute of Law is organizing a Conference on the topic "Criminal Justice System In India: An Initative Step Towards Exigency" to be held on 14th September 2019. The conference aims to provide a platform for discussion on a recent initiative was taken in the criminal justice system in India.
Theme - Criminal Justice System In India And Initiative Steps Towards Exigency
- Right to Speedy Trial
- Administration of Criminal Justice
- Reforms in Criminal Justice
- Justice to Victims and fair Trial
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Custodial Torture
- Marital Rape
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the paper:
- Name of the author:
- Email- Address:
- Postal Address and Contact Number
- The paper should not exceed 6000 Words (exclusive of footnotes).
- There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- All correspondence must be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For GIL Students - Rs. 500 (Category-I)
- For Other Students – Rs. 700 (Category-II)
- For Academicians, Legal Practitioners, and Other Professionals, etc. – Rs. 900 (Category-III)
- Submission of Abstract: 26 August 2019
- Confirmation of Abstract: 31 August 2019
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only soft copies of all): 4 September 2019
- Submission of Demand Draft and Registration form (Hard Copies): 7 September 2019
- National Conference: 14 September 2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here