23 Jan 2019 1:10 PM GMT
Centre for Human Rights of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organizing a two-day national seminar on "Exploring the Contemporary Women Right Issues and Challenges"Sub- Themes:• Women and Indian Constitution• Women and Cyberspace• Women and Media• Women and Personal laws• Women under the Patriarchal Society• Women and Reproductive Rights• Women and Criminal Justice...
Centre for Human Rights of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organizing a two-day national seminar on "Exploring the Contemporary Women Right Issues and Challenges"
• Women and Indian Constitution
• Women and Cyberspace
• Women and Media
• Women and Personal laws
• Women under the Patriarchal Society
• Women and Reproductive Rights
• Women and Criminal Justice System
• Women and the Right to Employment
• Sexual Harassment at Workplace
• Women Trafficking
And any other topic related to the theme of the seminar.
Who can apply?
• The papers should be the author's original work and should not be the repetition of any published work.
• Research Papers shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board and depending on the quality of papers, selected papers will be published in the form of a Book with ISBN.
• The paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Co-Authors have to register separately. Accommodation will be provided to outstation participants with separate charges.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact
• Mehjabeen Haider: 9573028991
• Kumkum Mandhanya: 7093034613
• Jay Mehta: 9655890044
• Sweta Mishra: 7337582738
To Access Brochure click here