Decree Passed On Plaintiff's Evidence Without Defendant's Appearance At Trial Is Ex-Parte Decree : SC [Read Judgment]

Decree Passed On Plaintiff

Such decree can be set aside under Order IX, Rule 13 CPC, if defendant makes out sufficient grounds.

Your free access to Live Law has expired
To read the entire article, get a premium account.
Premium account gives you:
  • Unlimited access to Live Law Archives, Weekly/Monthly Digest, Exclusive Notifications, Comments.
  • Reading experience of Ad Free Version, Petition Copies, Judgement/Order Copies.
Already a subscriber?