10th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2016
The School of Excellence in Law are back this year with the 10th Edition of our flagship Moot, Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition,2016. The school extends a special invitation to your institution to participate in the same. Pro Bono is one of the reputed moot court competitions in the country, and is focused on encouraging legal acumen in Environmental Law.
Since its inauguration in 2006, nine editions of the moot have been successfully organised by SOEL. The previous edition of Pro Bono saw participation from various National Law Schools, and the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), Hyderabad emerged as winners.
The school cordially invite teams to be a part of this experience for the upcoming edition, which will be held in December, 2016.
The schedule is here as follows:
- 23:59, 04.11.2016 Deadline for Provisional Registration
- 11.2016 Deadline to complete all Registration Formalities (including Online Registration and Hard Copy Submission)
- 23:59, 11.11.2016 Deadline to submit Requests for Corrections & Clarifications
- 23:59, 19.11.2016 Memorial Submission Deadline, Soft Copy
- 23:59, 21.11.2016 Disqualification Deadline [Deadline for Memorial Submission, Soft Copy with Penalty]
- 17:00, 25.11.2016 Memorial Submission Deadline, Hard Copy
- 17:00, 27.11.2016 Deadline for Memorial Submission, Hard Copy with Penalty
- 12.2016 Inauguration Ceremony and Team registration Researcher’s Test
- 12.2016 Preliminary Rounds Quarter-Finals
- 12.2016 Semi-Finals Finals Valedictory Ceremony
Moot problem here.
Click here for Rules.