11th GNLU International Moot Court Competition [Feb 13-17]
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, will hold the 11th edition of GNLU International Moot Court Competition (GIMC), from February 13 to 17, 2019.
- Last day for provisional registration: October 8, 2018.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: October 22, 2018.
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: November 23, 2018.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: December 2, 2018.
- Last day for submitting soft copy of the Written Submission: January 13, 2019.
- Last day for submitting hard copy of the Written Submission for Indian Teams: January 18, 2019.
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission for Foreign Teams: January 25, 2019.
- Winners: INR 50,000
- Runners-up: INR 25,000
- Best Orator (Final Rounds)
- Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds)
- Second Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds)
- Best Memorial
- Second Best Memorial
- Best Researcher
- Second Best Researcher
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Official Schedule of the Competition is available here.
The Moot Problem is available here.
The Registration Form for the moot is available here.
The Rules of the Competition are available here.
For further information, click here.