11th GNLU International Moot [Feb 13-17, Gandhinagar]
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, will hold the 11th edition of GNLU International Moot Court Competition (GIMC) from February 13 to 17.
The 2019 moot problem revolves around the ‘Agreement of Subsidies and Countervailing Measures’.
- The winners and runners-up of the 11th edition along with other prizes will receive cash prizes of INR 50,000 and INR 25,000, respectively.
- Cash prizes and other awards will also be conferred on the Best Orator (Final Rounds), the Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Second Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Best Memorial, the Second Best Memorial, the Best Researcher and the Second Best Researcher.
- Last date for registration and completion of all formalities: November 25, 2018.
- Last date to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: November 23, 2018.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: December 2, 2018.
- Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: January 13, 2019.
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission for Indian Teams: January 18, 2019.
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission for Foreign Teams: January 25, 2019.
- Dr. Girish R, Faculty Convener at [email protected], +91-8128650806.
- Ms. Aarathi M Krishna (Student Convener) at [email protected], +91-8129779344;
- M s. Sanskriti Sanghi (Student Convener) at [email protected], +91-9650688996;
- Ms. Aditi Jha (Student Co-Convenor) at [email protected], +91-7043917907;
- Ms. Smrithi Bhaskar (Logistics Coordinator) at [email protected], +91-9444844984;
- Ms. Surabhi Saboo (Communications Coordinator) at [email protected], +91-7574840646.
The Revised Official Schedule of the Competition is available here.
The Moot Problem is available here.
The Registration Form for the moot is available here.
The Revised Rules of the Competition are available here.
For more information, click here.