11th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is proud to present 11th PRO BONO ENVIRO NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION to be held from 20th -22nd October, 2017. The Moot is based on Environmental Law and is intended to create awareness among the student body regarding pressing environmental issues.
Date & Venue of the Competition:
The 11th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2017 will be held from 20th to 22nd October, 2017 at the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600096.
Eligibility & Team Composition:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 20th September 2017, 11:59 PM.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the Registration Formalities-
- Participants shall duly fill the Registration form available as Annexure 1 in this information booklet and scan the Demand Draft and send a soft copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th September, 2017, 11.59 PM.
- Upon receipt of the Soft Copy of the Registration form and the Demand Draft, an online Travel form will be sent to the teams which must be duly filled in by the participating teams.
- The Hard Copy of the duly filled in Registration Form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, payable at Chennai shall reach the Organizing Committee on or before 4th October, 2017, 06.00 PM via Speed Post or Courier.
Clarifications to the Moot Proposition shall be sought by sending an e-mail to email@example.com on or before 20th September 2017, 11.59 PM.
- The following Awards shall be given away during the Valedictory & Prize Distribution:
- Winner of the Competition: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Runner-up of the Competition: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Best Memorandum: Cash prize and Trophy
- Best Speaker: Cash prize and Trophy
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize and Trophy
- All participants of the Competition will be given Participation Certificates.
- Moot Proposition Click Here
- Rulebook, Click Here
- Registration Form Click Here
- Official Schedule Click Here
For any queries contact:
Aswany Ajaykumar: +91 880722742
Nila. M:+91 7299753999