12 District and Sessions Judge Vacancies at Kerala State Higher Judicial Service
6 Oct 2015 5:56 PM GMT
Kerala State Higher Judicial Service has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of District and Sessions judge.
No of Posts: 12 (General: 8, Scheduled Tribe: 01, non-creamy layer of SIUC Nadar community: 01, non-creamy layer of Scheduled Caste converts to Christianity community: 01)
- He shall be a citizen of Indian Union.
- He shall have attained 35 years of age and shall not have completed 45 years of age on the first day of January, 2015.
- He shall be of good character.
- He shall be of sound health and active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity which renders him unfit for such appointment.
- He shall not have more than one wife living unless exempted by the Government on special grounds.
- He shall be a practicing Advocate and should have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years, as on the last date fixed for closure of Step II process.
How to Apply
- The online application process has two parts - Step-I and Step-II. 'Step-I New Registration' is the first part for registration of the applicants. 'Step-II/Registered Applicant is the second part of the process for those applicants who complete Step-I. A candidate's online Application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the 'FINAL SUBMISSION' option available in Step - 2 process.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE' through the website.
- In Step-I (registration for New Applicants), the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during Step-I (New Applicants) process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- In Step-II (For Registered Applicant), the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information about him/her. The details furnished by the candidates during Step-II process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications. However, the photograph and signature once uploaded cannot be changed.
Date of commencement of step-I and step-Il process: 15.10.2015
The date of closure of step I process: 09.11.2015
Date of closure of Step II process: 25.11.2015
Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents: 05.12.2015
Click here to view the official notification.