12 District and Sessions Judge Vacancies at Kerala State Higher Judicial Service
Kerala State Higher Judicial Service has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of District and Sessions judge.
No of Posts: 12 (General: 8, Scheduled Tribe: 01, non-creamy layer of SIUC Nadar community: 01, non-creamy layer of Scheduled Caste converts to Christianity community: 01)
- He shall be a citizen of Indian Union.
- He shall have attained 35 years of age and shall not have completed 45 years of age on the first day of January, 2015.
- He shall be of good character.
- He shall be of sound health and active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity which renders him unfit for such appointment.
- He shall not have more than one wife living unless exempted by the Government on special grounds.
- He shall be a practicing Advocate and should have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years, as on the last date fixed for closure of Step II process.
How to Apply
- The online application process has two parts - Step-I and Step-II. 'Step-I New Registration' is the first part for registration of the applicants. 'Step-II/Registered Applicant is the second part of the process for those applicants who complete Step-I. A candidate's online Application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the 'FINAL SUBMISSION' option available in Step - 2 process.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE' through the website.
- In Step-I (registration for New Applicants), the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during Step-I (New Applicants) process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- In Step-II (For Registered Applicant), the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information about him/her. The details furnished by the candidates during Step-II process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications. However, the photograph and signature once uploaded cannot be changed.
Date of commencement of step-I and step-Il process: 15.10.2015
The date of closure of step I process: 09.11.2015
Date of closure of Step II process: 25.11.2015
Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents: 05.12.2015
Click here to view the official notification.