13 Legal Consultants Vacancy at Central Information Commission
Central Information Commission has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Consultant on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended for a maximum further period of two years (total three years) at the discretion of Competent Authority.
No of Post: 13
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- per month (Fresh Graduates) and Rs 40,000/- per month for Legal Consultant having experience of more than one year in judicial or legal work in the Courts, Govt. or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any similar forum.
Essential Qualification: Law graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience in judicial or legal work in the Courts, Govt. or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any similar forum.
- Preference will be given to candidates having qualified All India Bar Examination.
- Preparation of case summary before the Commissioner;
- Identification of legal issues for adjudication;
- Legal appreciation of other laws / Acts that have bearing on the case;
- Legal research for precedents of Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and judgements of various Commissions;
- Preparing counters for writ petitions.
- Any other legal work as assigned by the Commissioner/Commission.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with two recent passport size photographs as per Annexure-I of the official notification in sealed cover super-scribed “Selection for the post of Legal Consultant in CIC”, addressed to
Shri Sushil Kumar
Deputy Secretary, Central Information Commission,
Room No.301, Second Floor, ‘B’ Wing
August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi -110066.
The applications must reach the office within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Click here for official notification.