13th Shankarrao Kanitkar National Moot Court Competition At Modern Law College, Pune [Jan 11-12]:
Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College, Pune is organising the 13th Shankarrao Kanitkar National Moot Court Competition 2018-19 on 11th and 12th January 2019.
Who can apply?
- Regular bonafide students of recognized Law Colleges/Institutes/University
- *(Only students from amongst the undergraduate five year integrated L.L.B. degree and three year Degree law programmes).
- The teams must register on or before 10th December 2018. Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- per team.
- The registration fee can be paid through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Principal, Modern Law College, payable at Pune or by cash at the time of the competition.
- First Rs. 10000 /- Cash + Trophy + Certificate
- Second 7000/- Cash +Trophy+ Certificate
- Best Speaker Rs. 5000/- Cash + Trophy+ Certificate
- Judge’s Special Appreciation - Certificate (2)
- 10th December 2018 - last date for registration.
- 20th December 2018 - submission of online memorial (PDF format) along with submission of Hard Copy of memorial.
- 11th and 12th January 2019- Date of competition
For any queries contact:
Asst. Prof. Pawan Kalwala (Mob. No. 9503845858)
Asst. Prof. Shital Keskar (Mob. No. 9067741089)
Phone (Office):020-25638987, 8975588777
For Moot Proposition, Rules, and Registration form click here