1st All India Moot Court Competition At Vivekananda Law College,Karnataka
Vivekananda Law College is organising its 1st All India Moot Court Competition to be held on 22nd, 23rd & 24th Feb. 2019.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing Three (3) or Five (5) year law courses from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Registration for the Competition shall open on the 30th day of November2018and will close by the 10thday of January 2019.
- The registration fee is ₹ 3000(Rupees Three Thousand Only). The Payment can be made only by way of DD/ Cheque drawn in favour of Principal, Vivekananda Law College, Puttur.
- All teams must register themselves by sending an email to Vivekananda Moot Court Society –firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the email stating “The 1st All India Moot Court Competition 2019 – Registration”. The email must contain details of the team composition. Soft copy i.e., Scanned Copy of DD should be sent.
- The registration shall be accepted on first come first serve basis subject to a cap of 30teams.
- Each team should prepare one Memorial for each side, i.e., the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s).
- The soft copy of the Memorials must reach the following e-mail address: email@example.com on or before 11:59 PM, 12th day of February 2019.
- One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before the 16thday of February 2019 to the same address stated in the document.
For Brochure click here
For Moot Problem click here
For Registration Form click here
For Travel Form click here
For Rules & Regulation click here