1st Basant Kumar Jaggi Memorial Article Writing Competition, 2019
Legge Rhythms Media and Publication is organising National Article Writing Competition, 2019, to commemorate the Late Mr. Basant Kumar Jaggi.
Theme of the Competition: Contextualization of the Socio-Legal Realms
- Decriminalization of Section 377
- Quashing of Section 497
- Sabrimala Verdict
- Live Streaming of Court Hearing
- Reservation in promotion of SC/ST Government Employee
- Triple Talaq
- Ram Janambhoomi – Babri Masjid
- Online Dispute Resolution
- Constitutionality of Death Penalty
Registration Fee: Rs. 100 per author
- Registration and Payment: 25th January 2019
- Abstract Submission: 31st January 2019
- Article Submission: 20th February 2019
- Result Announcements: 20th March 2019
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 11,000 + Certificate + Medal + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 8,000 + Certificate + Medal + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- 3rd Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 5,000 + Certificate + Medal + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- Consolation Prizes: 2 Participants get 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- E-Certificates to be provided to all. Hard Copy Certificates can be availed through the payment of a nominal fee.
To register, click here.
The brochure can be accessed here