1st Constitutional Law Olympiad
Centre for Public Law, ILS Pune on the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R Ambedkar is going to organize the 1stConstitutional Olympiad – A novel initiative to promote Constitutional studies and evolve multi-dimensional perspectives in students. The Olympiad is organized to encourage students to:
- Engage with Constitutional Law earnestly.
- Discuss its major aspects and apply them creatively to address contemporary socio-legal issues.
Eligibility: Students from any discipline interested in Constitutional Law.
- The registration will be done from 9th December 2015 – 9th January 2016 and Registration Fee is Rs.351/-.
- Mode of Payment: Preferably Electronic Transfer. Details: INDIAN BANK DECCAN BRANCH A/c No: 490076558, IFSC CODE IDIB000D007. Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the Constitutional Olympiad. Contestants making online payment are requested to mail their details (Name, College, Class, Mobile No, Transaction Id) to email@example.com.
- Students can also register in person in the office of Dr. Sanjay Jain, ILS Law College from 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, excluding holidays.
Pattern of Examination
- 100 Marks Multiple Choice Question Test: 100 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3rd marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Syllabus: Up to date text of the Indian Constitution as it stands on 1st January 2016 + Current newspaper articles and leading case laws + National Working Committee Report on the Reviewing of the Constitution.
- 1st Prize: Rs.5000 + Citation
- 2nd Prize: Rs.3000 + Citation
- 3rd Prize: Rs.2000 + Citation
All contestants shall receive a Participation Certificate
The list of the contestants with seat numbers and halls shall be displayed on the blog and notice board of the Center for Public Law, ILS Law College on 18th January 2016.
For further information Click here.
For further clarification, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.