1st Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam International Socio-Legal Film Making Competition - Results
ProBono India launched the 1st Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam International Socio-Legal Film Making Competition – 2017 in January 2017. They received very good responses from all over the India. Following is the result of the competition.
Top 5 Entries:
- Victim of Circumstance: Symbiosis Law College, Pune
- Single Mother: Doon Business School, Dehradoon
- Beggary: Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore
- Importance of Toilet: Lucknow University, Lucknow
- “Are their Rights in the Right Place?”: Sanchit Thapliyal , Pune
Congratulations to all the winners.
All videos will be uploaded on ProBono India’s YouTube Channel. Please see the link.
For any further information or clarification, please contact:
Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Founder - ProBono India
Mob: +91 99248 97691