1st Habibullah Badsha Memorial Essay Competition
The Constitutional Law Society, Tamil Nadu National Law School announces the 1st Habibullah Badsha Memorial Essay Competition on Constitutional Law.
Topic: “Religion and Equality in Liberal Constitutionalism”.
Who can apply?
The Competition is open only to Undergraduate (both 3 year and 5-year courses) and Postgraduate Students of law in India.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Kindly send in your entries to [email protected] by 6th March 2018 before 12:00 midnight.
- Plagiarized essays will be summarily rejected.
- The maximum word limit is 3000 words inclusive of footnotes
- The first, second and third best submissions will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.7,500, Rs.5,000 and Rs.3,500 respectively.
- The best ten essays will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
For any queries kindly email at [email protected]
For Brochure click here