1st Inter Collegiate Hindi And English Moot Courts At University Of Lucknow
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the first edition of Inter-Collegiate Hindi And English Moot Court Competitions from 1st – 3rd November 2018.
Who can apply?
All ‘bona fide’ students enrolled in either 3 year or 5 year law course form the institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India and situated in Lucknow are invited to participate
- Registration fee is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen hundred only) (non-refundable).
- Kindly refer to rule A.8 in The Rules of the Competition for payment of the fees.
- Teams can participate either in 1st Inter-Collegiate Hindi Moot Court Competition or 4th Inter-Collegiate English Moot Court Competition, 2018.
- Date of the competition: 1st – 3rd November, 2018
- Last Date of registration: 20th October 2018
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 25th October, 2018
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 29th October, 2018
For any queries contact Lucknow University Moot Court Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact:
- Shambhu Nath Mishra (Student Convener): +919455080286
- Vivek Dubey (Co-Convener): +918564880040
- Deepayan Malaviya (Co-Convener): +91 9415123725
For Hindi Moot:
- For Rules of the Competition click here
- For Moot Proposition click here
- For Registration Form click here
- For Timeline click here
For English Moot: