1st International Seminar “Environmental Law & Governance: Issue And Challenges” 22nd September, 2018
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Chandigarh University is organizing its 1st International Seminar (One day) to be held on – 22.09.18 (Saturday).
Theme: “Environmental Law & Governance: Issues and Challenges”.
- Stockholm declaration & its impact on state sensitization towards environment legislation;
- E-Waste effect and disposal management;
- Human Rights vis-à-vis environment; and
- Judicial Respond on the protection of the environmental law in India;
- Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact Number
Full Research Paper:
- The paper should not exceed 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- In the case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- In case a student is presenting the paper of a faculty member, the same shall be allowed only if the student has co-authored the paper.
- The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the filled in the Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Interested participants have to make a provisional registration through mail at the mentioned Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org till 27th August, 2018.
- All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address: email@example.com CC: to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Provisional registration: 27th August 2018
- Submission of Abstract: 02nd September 2018
- Intimation of acceptance: 04th September 2018
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft of registration fee: 15th September 2018
- Registration for attendees: till September 17th, 2018
- Date of Seminar: 22nd September 2018
- Lawyers/corporate: Rs 2500/- 150$ (For Foreign delegates)
- Co-author- Rs 2000/- 130$(For Foreign Delegates)
- Academicians: Rs 1500/- 115$(For Foreign Delegates)
- Co-author: Rs1200/- 100$(For Foreign Delegates)
- Students /Research Scholar: Rs 1000/- 80$(For Foreign Delegates)
- Co-author: Rs. 750/- 70$(For Foreign Delegates)
- Attendee: Rs 500/- 50$(For Foreign Delegates)
For Brochure click here