1st KIIT University National Conference on Law and Technology
KIIT Society of Law and Technology School of Law, KIIT University is organizing the 1st KIIT University National Conference on Law and Technology on 30th and 31st January and invites research papers from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to the themes.
The conference aims to make people critically analyze the ‘Make in India’ policy from a techno-legal perspective, to recognize the efficiency of the policy, appreciate the merits and find out ways to overcome the shortcomings.
Theme: Make in India- A techno-legal perspective
- IP Regime and Make in India
- Legal Challenges in the Defense Sector
- Manufacturing in India: Technical and Legal issues
- Emerging Sectors: Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- Cyber-Crime Forensics: A techno-legal prospect
The interested participants shall send the printed copy of the registration form and a non-refundable fee, in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of –
‘KIIT’ payable at Bhubaneswar (clearly stating the participant’s name and the name of the institution at the reverse side of the Demand Draft)
Mr. Souvik Roy,
Faculty Convenor, KSLT,
School of Law, KIIT University,
Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751024
- Student and Research Scholar Registration: Rs.1000
- Academicians, professionals, and practitioners: Rs.1500
- Accompanying person If any Rs.1000
- Fine after the last date of registration (20thDecember, 2015): Rs. 200
- Winner: Rs.25000
- 1stRunner-up: Rs.15000
- 2ndRunner-up: Rs.10000
Participation Certificate would be provided to every participant.
For further details, kindly contact:
Akshay Kumar Singh
KIIT Society of Law and Technology
School of Law, KIIT University
Click here for Brochure.
Click here for the provisional registration form.
Click here to download the registration form
Click here for the website.
Click here for facebook page.