1st National Socio-Legal Essay Competition, 2018
The Penstand journal is a double-blind peer review academic journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles on the field of law or social science.The journal is organising its 1st national socio-legal essay competition, 2018
Theme: Modern India and modern laws: an analysis into the past, present and future.
• Laws relating to reservation and its governance in India.
• LGBT laws: an analysis into section 377 of the IPC.
• Technology and law in India.
• Literary agents: laws relating to their existence and governance India.
• Blood mafia: crimes relating to blood smuggling and laws to curb it in India
Who can apply?
Law students, law graduates, and legal professionals.
- Authors may submit their articles after carefully reading this page; where further details regarding the submission procedure are available. Also, mandatorily all authors are required to submit the article to email@example.com
- The author/s shall submit the article on an a4 size paper length.
- The words limit for article shall be 1000 – 2000 words maximum.
- The submission shall be in MS word .doc or docx. format strictly.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
- 500 for single authors
- 700 for co-authors
- For foreign authors $100 (the method of submitting fees shall be emailed after submission of the article by the contributor.)
- 1st: Rs. 5000 and publication in the vol. 02, issue 02 of the journal
- 2nd: Rs. 2000 and publication in the vol. 02, issue 02 of the journal
- 3rd publication in the vol. 02, issue 02 of the journal
- Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to all the participants.
Deadline: The deadline is 01st November 2018, 5:00 pm after which no article shall be accepted.
For brochure click here