1st UPES International ‘Energy Law’ Judgment Writing Competition, 2016
The Society of Law and Literature (SoLL), CoLS is organizing the I UPES International ‘Energy Law’ Judgment Writing Competition, 2016 based on the 6th ParasDiwan Memorial International “Energy Law” Moot Court competition.
Last date for submission – 15thJune, 2016
Declaration of the Result – 20th July 2016
- Competition is open to all.
- Any law student as well as law professional like practicing lawyers, judges, faculty can participate. However faculty/ staff and students of UPES will be eligible only for consolation prizes.
- Number of author for each submission: One
- Registration fee – Rs 500/- (details in the link below)
- Submission to be done electronically only to [email protected]
- Author has to register himself/herself electronically by sending an email at [email protected]with information provided in the link below.
- The judgment must be in English.
- Judgments to be submitted in doc/dox. Format only with 12 pt font size and 2.0 line spacing on Times New Roman Font.
- Judgments should be not more than 3000- 5000 words.
- Participant may confine his/her judgment to the issues raised in the Moot Problem. Participants are not required to give a detailed factual analysis but concentrate on addressing the issues raised.
Click here for further details.