24 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Vacancy at West Bengal
The Commission will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2018 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) in West Bengal Judicial Service.
Name of the post: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
No. of post: 24 (Twenty Four)
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
Age limit: 23 – 35 Years
- Closing date for submission of application & fees through online: 7th May 2018 up to 12-00 midnight
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 8th May 2018.
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) – vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
For official notification click here
Click here to apply online