The Commission will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2018 for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) in West Bengal Judicial Service.
Name of the post: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
No. of post: 24 (Twenty Four)
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
Age limit: 23 – 35 Years
- Closing date for submission of application & fees through online: 7th May 2018 up to 12-00 midnight
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 8th May 2018.
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) – vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
For official notification click here
Click here to apply online