2nd B. R. Ambedkar National Moot 2018, Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College, Kolkata [Nov 15-17]
Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College Students’ Union is organizing a Moot Court competition between 15th November and 17th November 2018 to commemorate B. R. Ambedkar’s contribution in the legal realm of the country.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members.
- The Registration fee is Rs. 300/ team. Participating Teams will make the payment on the date of the competition 15th November, 2018 to the Organizing Committee upon arrival at the College Campus at 8:30 AM.
- Last Date for Registration of the Teams of the Institutions: Wednesday, 7th November, 2018 (23:59 Hours IST)
- Last Date for submission of soft copy of Memorial: Monday, 12th November, 2018 (23:59 Hours IST)
- Date of Competition 15th, 16th & 17th November, 2018
- Valediction and Awards Distribution Saturday, 17th November, 2018 (Time to be declared)
- NB: The Organizing Committee might change the dates if and only if due to occurrence of any serious and critical emergencies.
For any queries contact:
- Susrea Mitra (M: 8282978193);
- Sagnik Mukherjee (M: 9163963396);
- Soham De Dhara (M: 9007987534);
Or Email at: email@example.com
For Invitation click here
For Rules and Regulations click here
For Registration form click here