2nd Edition of Law Round Table by UPES
Date: Friday, July 28th, 2017
Time: 4PM onwards
Venue: National Sports Club of India, New Delhi,
About the Round Table
The Round Table will discuss and deliberate on what the future might hold for the law fraternity, and the vast changes that are envisaged for the sector, and what would it take to transform the legal landscape, radically and internationally.
The round table will have thought provoking sessions on issues being faced by the legal community, and there will be many opportunities for networking and socializing with industry colleagues.
For registration, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deborah Smith on 011 41730151/53 (Extn. 31421, 9910115658)
Eminent Speakers & Panelists invited from the Indian & International Law fraternity.
- New Dimension of Law and Lawyering
- Technologies imperatives for the Legal Fraternity
- Justice Manju Goel, former judge High Court of Delhi
- Rupinder Singh Suri, Sr. Advocate Supreme Court of India
- R Venkataramani, Sr. Advocate, Member Law Commission
- Sadhna Ramachandran, Member Supreme Court Bar Association
- Tabrez Ahmed, Professor and Director, College of Legal Studies, UPES
Click here for access to the Round Table Agenda.