2nd GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law 2016: Register by July 20th
After successfully hosting the inaugural edition of the GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law (GNLUMSIL) in 2015, we would like to invite participation for the 2nd edition of GNLUMSIL, 2016. The moot is scheduled to be held from 9th -11th September 2016.
The rapid advancements in the Indian capital markets and investments scene, accompanied by the ever-changing legislative framework, call for legal professionals to be equipped with the skills to face new interpretative challenges and also to grab the opportunities that they bring along.
Given the interest of the student community in the nuances of securities and investment laws, and in line with its constant endeavour to inculcate practical argumentative skills amongst students, GNLU aims to provide a platform to young minds to explore this niche area of law. We thus cordially invite all Indian institutions to be a part of this experience and participate in the 2nd edition of GNLUMSIL.
The Winners and Runners-up of the Competition will receive a cash prize of INR 50,000 and INR25,000 respectively among other prizes.
VENUE:Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- July 20, 2016 (11:59 P.M.): Last day to complete all formalities related to registration.
- July 25, 2016 (11:59 P.M.): Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem.
- July 25, 2016: Dispatch of codes to participating Teams.
- July 31, 2016: Clarifications, if any, to be posted on the Official Website.
- August 16, 2016 (11:59 P.M.): Last day to submit the soft copy of the Written Submission.
- August 19, 2016 (5:00 P.M.): Last day to submit the hard copy of the Written Submission.
For further assistance you may contact:
- Girish R., Faculty Convener, at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. No.: +91-8128650806.
- ShivaniSalunke, Student Convener, at email@example.com, Ph. No.: +91-7567310084
- DhruvMalhotra, Student Co-Convener, at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. No.: +91-9909241324
Ms. Yashi Singh, Student Co-ordinator (Communication), at email@example.com, Ph. No.: +91-9913303338