2nd International Conference On Contemporary Legal Issues At Galgotias University
Galgotias University is glad to announce and take the privilege to invite you to 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Legal Issues 2018 on 24th March 2018 at Galgotias University, School of Law.
Who can apply?
The Conference is open for participation to Academicians, Researchers, Legal Practitioners and Students. The Conference will witness dialogue by experts in the relevant field along with paper presentations.
About the conference:
Participants will be invited to contribute research papers on sub-themes and selected papers will be subsequently published in the form of an Edited Book having ISBN, to be released on 24th March 2018. Galgotias University shall also be announcing one overall Best Research Paper Award at the valedictory session of the conference and Best Presentation Award at the end of each technical session (one award per session). The Conference will usher discussion on contemporary development in multidisciplinary legal, social & management issues and how its understanding in theory and practice can be enhanced. It would be our pleasure if you can spare your valuable time to attend and present a paper at the Conference.
Important Note: Galgotias University is not accepting any abstract/full paper via e-mail. Any such submission will automatically be rejected. For Submission of Abstract Click Here and for final submission ,Click Here
- Abstract Submission: February 10th 2018
- Notification of Selected Abstracts: February 13th 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: February 25th 2018
- Notification of Selected Final Paper: February 28th 2018
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees (With publication): March 08th 2018
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees (Without publication & only presentation): March 20th 3, 2018
- Conference Date: March 24th 2018
Invitation click here